Many people struggle with the end goal, they survive the day to day but don’t necessarily picture their end go. I’m one of them.
For many years I’ve lived my life on experience, for experiences. I simply lived day to day trying to find new things that I hadn’t yet done. What can I say? I’m a curious soul.
I don’t have a great want for money. I like money and things but, overall I don’t particularly align my goals with an end goal for money. Heck, right now I have no end game. I don’t know what or who I want to be in 1,5 or 10 years. I want to go to uni to learn, not improve my career.
So, at this point:
– I don’t have an end game for money or possessions
– I only want to go to uni for the point of learning
– I’m a curious soul
– I have no idea who or where I want to be in the future
Right now, I work for a construction company, am doing a course to be a safety officer and live with my parents meaning, I work Monday – Friday with weekends and nights off.
Let’s align this with my current ‘goals’:
– No end game for money or possessions (earning enough with extra on the side)
– Uni is only for learning (currently learning and studying to be a safety officer)
– I’m a curious soul (currently still have spare time to be a curious soul)
– I have no idea who or where I want to be in the future (currently doing stuff that improves myself and my professional self)
I mean, according to my current goals (if you can even call them that), I’m right on track?
Do I need to figure out who or where I want to be?
I’m honestly not sure, but right now I think I’m doing ok.
Let’s leave the uni and life review for another 4.5 months shall we?